Military Discount Program
Military Discount Program
SFWP offers a 5% Military Discount on most full-priced purchases to extend our gratitude to those who have served or are currently serving our country in the US armed forces. The discount also extends to their respective spouses.
US armed forces include active and reserve members of the:
- US Army
- US Marine Corps
- US Navy
- US Air Force
- US Coast Guard
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- United States Public Health Service (USPHS)
- National Guard
To receive the everyday 5% Military Discount, you must:
- Be currently serving in or be a veteran (as defined below) of the US armed forces; and
- Email documentation for verification to email@example.com and sign up for a store account on the website home page. Your order must match the name on the DD214 or (VIC).
“Veteran” includes all individuals who are retired from the US armed forces or who have been discharged (e.g., honorable, under honorable conditions, general). Individuals dishonorably discharged or discharged for bad conduct are not eligible to receive a Military Discount.
To receive the Military Discount your order must match the name on the DD214 or (VIC) Veteran Id card to ensure the discount is being used by you or your spouse. For a spouse, last name must match the registered service member’s last name to receive the Military Discount. Please see below for documentation necessary for the discount.
What You Can Use Your Discount On
The 5% discount can be used on all items for personal use.
The Military Discount can be applied to most full-priced products in our online store. There are some exclusions:
- It can’t be used with any other offer, coupon, promotion, discount or markdown.
- It can’t be applied to any gift cards, previous purchases, or any taxes or fees.
- Offer is not redeemable for cash, and is nontransferable.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify this program at any time at our sole discretion, including requiring periodic verification of eligibility. We reserve the right to revoke enrollment status based on alleged, suspected or actual evidence of misuse in our sole discretion. Misuse includes but is not limited to using the Military Discount in any manner that is not consistent with the terms and conditions of the program or in a manner that is contrary to the intention of the program or misrepresentation of any or part of the program (e.g., allowing your discount to be used by anyone who is not your current spouse, etc.). Military Discount is offered at the sole discretion of Stay Fresh with Peanut and may be revoked and revised in its entirety or in part.